Taylor Swift reputation album has introduced a grown-up Taylor Swift to the world!
What to say in the introduction of a pop superstar that has already surprised the world with his record-breaking series? A songwriter and a singer that has launched a new version of herself and has given a new look to her career by presenting Reputation album in 2017.
The release of Taylor Swift reputation Tour album proves all the people wrong who were saying that Taylor Swift is no more. Previously the slow sale of Taylor Swift show tickets left an impression in the people’s mind that her career will be no more. Just like others I also felt that she is losing her fans.
But the Taylor Swift new album proves us wrong.
And same happened with Taylor Swift music career.
Taylor Swift makes a breathtaking entry with Reputation album. This forced the world to shout out,
She was not gone. She just disappeared from the screen to rebuild her and to grow her
And with his awe-inspiring entry, she not only gain her old fans but attracted the whole world. But what were the factors that made the Taylor Swift reputation album a successful one?
Let’s embark the journey to highlight the facts that revealed the real success of Taylor Swift tour 2018:
- Taylor Swift reputation tour earned $100 million alone in North America.
- Reputation album because of its unbeatable tracks receives 3x platinum certification.
- Taylor Swift Reputation album set the record of the highest sale within one week of release over the past nine months by making a sale of $100 million.
- The tracklist of the reputation album was just unmatchable. Each and every track was full of depth and an amazing story that also reveals the facts of her disappearing.
- Its song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ is the most liked track of her album.
- Not only Taylor Swift music was winning the hearts of music lovers but herself was adding value to her songs.
- The set of the tour was just a daydream. The visuals, graphics, 2D images, fountain, and the power pack audience and the grown-up Taylor Swift were just complimenting each other.
- Coming towards Taylor Swift tour 2018 that alone did the business of $345.7 million setting the record of the most business making a tour of United States.
To sum up, Taylor Swift new album ‘Reputation’ not only break records of other music industry artist but she breaks her previous records as well. Undoubtedly, the decision of disappearing was right as her comeback presented a brand new Taylor Swift to the world of music.